Phuket governor orders a second land measurement of hotel’s land plot
Phuket governor Mr Norapat Plodthong has ordered the provincial land official to conduct a second land measurement of Dusit Thani Laguna hotel’s land plot to determine whether its claimed beachfront area is private or public land. The governor will also call a meeting with beachfront hotels or resorts for discussion to avoid a repeat of a recent incident in which a handful of foreign tourists who were resting on Lepang-Bang Thao beach in Thalang district were told to leave by staff of the Dusit Thani Laguna hotel. The incident which was posted in the social media by a witness has sparked off a stream of criticism against the hotel. Mr Amnuay Pinsuwan Meanwhile, Mr Amnuay Pinsuwan, the Phuket land official, reconfirmed that Dusit Thani Laguna hotel had a land title deed covering 17-rai land plot, including the beachfront area. He said the land title deed was properly issued based on... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket governor orders a second land measurement of hotel’s land plot, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Murder suspect wanted for Phuket land fraud The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A man accused of murdering his wife and four in-laws in Uttaradit allegedly also...
- Older News
- Vote! Govt distances itself from PPRP land plan Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The government has distanced itself from a controversial land policy floated by the pro-regime Palang...
- Vote! Phuket in the cold as ’Smart Driver’s licences’ launch The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Confusion reigned today (Jan 15) as the Department of Land Transport (DLT) officially released...