Phuket Governor order to widen Chalong underpass lanes jeopardises fast lane for ambulances
PHUKET: Work will begin tonight to widen the lanes past the construction site of the Chalong Underpass to relieve huge traffic jams following an order by Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong during an inspection visit this morning (Mar 8).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket Governor order to widen Chalong underpass lanes jeopardises fast lane for ambulances, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: An anti-narcotics team led by Border Patrol Police have arrested a maid from Chalong...
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Leopard cat succumbs! Despite confession, still no charges? Was Brit CEO murdered? || Jan. 14 The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 14 Still waiting in fatal Chalong crash case |:| Residents: ’No’...
- Vote! Still no charges over deadly collision in Chalong that killed two tourists The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Police still have yet to press any charges for the deadly collision on Chao...