Phuket gets own Administrative Court
PHUKET: Phuket will gets its own Administrative Court for hearing cases between government agencies and private citizens when the Administrative Court of Phuket opens in Mai Khao on Oct 1.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket gets own Administrative Court, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Administrative Court rejects private hospitals’ plea to remove caps on pricing Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - Thailand’s private hospital sector has failed to win respite from an order controlling their medical prices, after the Supreme Administrative Court turned down their request. The court made the decision...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - World Bank lends $918 million for Pakistan tax reforms
- - Broker: Gold price poised to rebound
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election
- - Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit