Phuket expat rescues boy, 7, as storm surf prompts call to close beaches
PHUKET: An expat teacher at a Phuket school rescued a 7-year-old boy from surf at Nai Harn Beach on Monday (Aug 6), while the International Surf Lifesaving Association (ISLA) issued a notice today (Aug 8) recommending that Phuket’s exposed west coast beaches be closed to swimmers until current dangerous conditions subside.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket expat rescues boy, 7, as storm surf prompts call to close beaches, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Phuket Opinion: Fear and loathing in paradise The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: The news of the “new” immigration requirements for foreigners staying in the country on...
- Older News
- Vote! Staying afloat: children and cheap ‘floaties’ just don’t mix The Phuket News - Community (Yesterday) - Whether you call Phuket home or are a first-time visitor, our beaches are a prime...
- Vote! Russian Consulate-General to open in Phuket this year The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: The Russian Federation is expected to open a Consulate-General in Phuket later this year...