Phuket drug suspect dead after police shootout
PHUKET: A drug suspect is dead after a shootout with police in Srisoonthorn, central Phuket, late yesterday afternoon (Sept 5).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket drug suspect dead after police shootout, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Brit, 58, found dead in Patong hotel room The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Police at this stage do not suspect foul play in the death of a 58-year-old British man whose body found in a Patong hotel room this morning (Apr 16)....
- Vote! Phuket Songkran road accident toll holds at one dead, 25 injured The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket passed the main celebrations for the Songkran Thai New Year yesterday (Apr 13) with the death and injury tally for road accidents since Thursday holding at one dead...
- Vote! Armed drug suspect arrested, 4k meth pills seized The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Two men have been arrested for drugs, with one of the men found carrying a .357 revolver, Phuket Provincial Police have announced....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - King cobra female caught in Patong, 30 eggs missing from nest
- - Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang
- - US bitcoin trader may face death penalty in Thailand over 'sea home'
- - British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue
- - Taiwan presidential run by Terry Gou creates ‘uncertain’ future for Foxconn, analysts say