Phuket Customs officials destroy pirated goods worth B1.2mn
PHUKET: More than 2,500 contraband items, including fake brand-name goods and illegally imported cigarettes, were destroyed at the Saphan Hin incinerator yesterday (Oct 11).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket Customs officials destroy pirated goods worth B1.2mn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 11 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket Marine Office to destroy abandoned Chinese fishing boats The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: All marine operators have been warned to keep clear of Tha Chatchai Pier in the Chong Bpark Phra canal separating Phuket from the mainland while officers from the Phuket...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters