Phuket croc search moves to Kata Noi, beach closed to swimmers
PHUKET: The search for crocodile previously seen swimming off Yanui and Nai harn beaches moved to Kata Noi Beach today after staff from a nearby hotel saw the aquatic reptile crawling on the beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket croc search moves to Kata Noi, beach closed to swimmers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...
- Older News
- Vote! Tout dumps slow loris with tourist, evades arrest at Kata Beach The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A slow loris tout dumped the slow loris he was carrying with a tourist...
- Vote! Celebration of Life service to be held for Phuket expat Gary Moody The Phuket News - Community (3 days ago) - PHUKET: A celebration of life service will be held at Smile Bar on Kamala Beach...