Phuket beach seawall ordered moved ‘off the sand’
PHUKET: The Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR) has ordered Karon Municipality to move its incomplete seawall – under construction to counter coastal erosion at the popular tourist beach.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket beach seawall ordered moved ‘off the sand’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 23 November
- Older News
- Vote! 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale Phuket Property Sales (Yesterday) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 99 bedroom Patong beach Resort for sale. This Resort has 39 Bathrooms and is selling now for...
- Vote! Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach Phuket Property Sales (2 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent Sea view Condos for sale Surin beach. Patong Modern / Western style Condo with Foreign freehold /...
- Vote! Na Jomtien beach polluted with putrid wastewater – tourists urged to stay away Samui Times (2 days ago) - Tourists have been warned to avoid Na Jomtien beach in Chonburi after wastewater contaminated the sea turning it black. The warning comes after footage shared to social media on Saturday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket