Phuket airport-turnoff underpass opens one lane
PHUKET: Workers at the underpass under construction at the turnoff for Phuket International Airport yesterday (June 24) opened one lane to traffic travelling northbound as a temporary measure to ease traffic congestion at the site.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket airport-turnoff underpass opens one lane, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Chalong Underpass has now been fully |:| FEB 18 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - February 18 confirming only one major change |:| toxic chemicals in farming...
- Older News
- Vote! Chalong Underpass makes breakthrough The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The tunnel that will become the Chalong Underpass has now been fully excavated and...