Phuket airport runway repairs leave 75 flights affected
PHUKET: Repairs to the runway at Phuket International Airport will affect a total of 75 flights today and tomorrow (Feb 26-27), officials have reported.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket airport runway repairs leave 75 flights affected, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Sunday, 25 February, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Silence falls on plan to close ’selfie beach’ near Phuket Airport The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT) management at Phuket International Airport have still yet to make any public announcement to confirm – or even clarify – the possible closure of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Early voting begins in Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand Mosque Attack: The Victims, Their Stories
- - Hero refugee chased gunman away from NZ mosque
- - 'You are safe now': moments of heroism in Christchurch massacre
- - New Zealand terror attack: mosque hero chased Christchurch gunman away with a credit card machine
- - EC chairman in Chon Buri to inspect advance voting
- - 9 Pakistanis Among New Zealand Dead
- - Murder on the Mekong: why exiled Thai dissidents are abducted and killed
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?