Phuket airport pier not yet approved, new ferry routes pending private-sector support
PHUKET: The project to build a pier near Phuket International Airport as a base point for a ferry service has not yet been approved, Phuket Marine Office Chief Surat Sirisaiyat confirmed to The Phuket News today (Mar 30).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket airport pier not yet approved, new ferry routes pending private-sector support, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Korean tourists given rustic welcome as airport taxi hits cow The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Two Korean tourists arriving on Phuket were given a rustic welcome when the taxi...