Phuket airport junction B50mn upgrade gifted extended deadline
PHUKET: The already late B50-million project to upgrade the main intersection just south of Phuket International Airport has been granted an extended deadline of 120 days, giving the contractor until late July to complete the project.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket airport junction B50mn upgrade gifted extended deadline, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! Jakarta to get new airport as Indonesia pumps billions into expansion amid travel boom SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Indonesia’s largest airport operator is looking to spend billions of dollars to build a new...
- Vote! Trade war: Trump 'could extend' deadline for deal with China BBC News Asia (6 days ago) - The comments come as US and Chinese officials rush to clinch a deal ahead of...