Phuket airport chief dismisses ‘death penalty for beach selfie’ reports
PHUKET: Thanee Chuangchoo, General Manager of Phuket International Airport, today (Apr 11) dismissed reports circulating in the international media that taking selfies on Mai Khao Beach near the runway will incur the death penalty.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phuket airport chief dismisses ‘death penalty for beach selfie’ reports, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 12 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Lifeguards return to Phuket’s Surin Beach – to stay, says MaAnn The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Trained, experienced lifeguards have returned Surin Beach to patrol the sands to protect tourists from drowning....
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket to host “1st World Beach Pencak Silat Championship 2019” The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The “1st World Beach Pencak Silat Championship 2019” will be held on Patong Beach between Sept 30 and Oct 4, Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana has announced....
- Vote! Karon Police identify body of foreign man found floating off Phuket The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Karon Police Chief Col Prawit Sutthirueangarun has confirmed to The Phuket News that the body of the man found floating 500 metres offshore from Karon Noi Beach in July...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Electricity outage to affect Mai Khao
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - DMCR Phuket searching for dive boat for damaging corals
- - Rajabhat blood drive gives stocks a 659k cc shot in the arm
- - Construction of Native American Veterans Memorial to Begin
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - Patong, Cherng Talay open donation centres to help flood victims
- - PM Prayut donates for flood victims, govt party postponed