Phuket’s The Nai Harn raises the bar with new Chef de Cuisine
PHUKET: The Nai Harn, Phuket’s only member of the Leading Hotels of the World with its views overlooking Nai Harn Beach, has further raised the bar for food and beverage with the appointment of David Attwater as the skilled new Chef de Cuisine.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phuket’s The Nai Harn raises the bar with new Chef de Cuisine, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- Older News
- Vote! 'Food porn star' Indian chef gives fine dining a twist BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Gaggan Anand, the executive chef at Bangkok's Michelin-starred restaurant Gaggan, has brought Indian cuisine to...
- Vote! Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply...
- Vote! French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill The Phuket News - Community (6 days ago) - Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach...