Phoenix Rising: Wind and waves delay refloating sunken tour boat
PHUKET: Strong winds and large waves have continued to delay the refloating of the sunken tour boat Phoenix, which sank in a storm on July 5 with 89 tourists on board. In total, 47 Chinese tourists were killed in the disaster.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phoenix Rising: Wind and waves delay refloating sunken tour boat, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 16 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Tour boats blamed for widespread reef damage The Phuket News (2 days ago) - TRANG: Had Chao Mai National Park in Trang Province says a sharp rise in tour boat activity during the Songkran holiday seriously damaged coral reefs, prompting the need to impose...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says