Phnom Penh bans women's march
PHNOM PENH: Cambodian authorities on Friday blocked hundreds of people who attempted to march through the capital demanding measures to prevent and end violence against women — on International Women’s Day.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Phnom Penh bans women's march, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 8 March
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - Eight Burmese migrants drown, two still missing in Kanchanaburi road crash
- - Phuket gun-toting driver apprehended
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks