Philippines' Duterte skipped Asean meetings to take 'power naps'
The 73-year-old president of the Philippines later defended his actions saying: "What's wrong with my nap?"... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Philippines' Duterte skipped Asean meetings to take 'power naps', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- Older News
- Vote! Duterte wants to rename the Philippines Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - MANILA: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte is advocating to change the nation’s name one day to...
- Vote! Rodrigo Duterte again channels late dictator Ferdinand Marcos by calling for Philippines’ name to be changed SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte will need to change the constitution to adopt a new name...