Philippines counts on its expat army to lure more tourists
MANILA: The Philippines is turning to its 10 million citizens living abroad and friendlier ties with China to help boost tourism in a country that lags Southeast Asian neighbours in visitors.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Philippines counts on its expat army to lure more tourists, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Sticky rice and mangoes to lure Chinese Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Ten thousand Chinese have been invited to feast on sticky rice with mangoes on Sunday...