Philippine troops kill 2 'bomb couriers' in south
MANILA: Philippine troops killed two bomb couriers at an army checkpoint Wednesday before the suspected Muslim militants could detonate the explosives in a crowded area in the restive south, military officials said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Philippine troops kill 2 'bomb couriers' in south, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! India vows reprisals as massive car bomb kills 40 troops, obliterating their bus in disputed Kashmir SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Dozens of Indian troops were killed when a massive bomb blast struck a bus in...
- Vote! South Korea disputes Donald Trump’s claim Seoul has agreed to pay extra US$500 million for US troops to remain SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - South Korea’s presidential Blue House pushed back on Wednesday against comments by US President Donald...