Philippine stocks lead regional gains, SET slightly increases
Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and the Stock Exchange of Thailand ending slightly higher.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Philippine stocks lead regional gains, SET slightly increases, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 18 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks slip despite Wall Street record closing highs; Australia touches more than 10-year highs CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia pared earlier gains as they declined in Wednesday afternoon trade after the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite closed in record high territory overnight on Wall Street....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says