Philippine stocks lead region, SET up slightly
Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Friday, with Philippines hitting a nine-and-a-half-month closing high and the Stock Exchange of Thailand ending slightly higher.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Philippine stocks lead region, SET up slightly, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 18 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade mixed as investors await RBA minutes CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade mixed on Tuesday as investors await the release of minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting. The People's Bank of China...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip as US Treasury yields decline CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade lower on Friday as yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys declined....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say
- - Pompeo Praises Denmark After Trump Cancels State Visit