Philippine judges, court employees call on top justice to resign
MANILA: A group of judges and four court employees' organisations called on Monday for the Philippines' chief justice to step down and make a "sacrifice" to restore peace and order in the judiciary, a plea she strongly rejected.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Philippine judges, court employees call on top justice to resign, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- Older News
- Vote! Saiga ranger's death sparks Kazakh call for justice BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Calls for justice mount after poachers beat up two rangers and leave them to die...
- Vote! Incoming Pakistan Chief Justice opens new era for powerful court REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistan swears in a new chief justice on Friday, opening the next chapter for the...