Pheu Thai picks Viroj as leader amid dissolution fears
The main opposition Pheu Thai Party picked acting head Viroj Pao-in as its leader ahead of a general election expected in 2019 after more than four years of military rule.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pheu Thai picks Viroj as leader amid dissolution fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 28 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Pheu Thai veterans back Chadchart for Bangkok governor Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Prominent Pheu Thai figures have backed former transport minister Chadchart Sittipunt as a candidate for the Bangkok governor election....
- Vote! Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Prominent Pheu Thai figures have backed former transport minister Chadchart Sittipunt as a candidate for Bangkok governor election....
- Older News
- Vote! Sompong leads Pheu Thai, to target Prayut in parliament Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Pheu Thai members have elected Sompong Amornwiwat their new leader, and the party plans to bring a no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha during the current session of parliament....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Park electrocution! Pilot praised for sacrifice! Human skeletons found? || July 15
- - Malaysia’s ex-attorney general Apandi Ali sues politician Lim Kit Siang over 1MDB scandal
- - New reporting requirement for digital asset trading
- - How China Will Dominate Taiwan’s 2020 Presidential Election Campaign