Pheu Thai picks Viroj as leader amid dissolution fears
The main opposition Pheu Thai Party picked acting head Viroj Pao-in as its leader ahead of a general election expected in 2019 after more than four years of military rule.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pheu Thai picks Viroj as leader amid dissolution fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Chadchart tipped as Pheu Thai's PM pick Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Former transport minister Chadchart Sittipunt is tipped to be nominated as one of the Pheu...
- Vote! Prayut tops PM choices, but Pheu Thai No.1 party: Nida Poll Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha is still the most popular choice for the post of prime minister...