Phetchaburi braces for dam spillover
PHETCHABURI: Residents in Muang district are scrambling to put up sandbags and build concrete barriers to brace for floods which could happen Monday or Tuesday from the Kaeng Krachan Dam spillover, while authorities are racing to reduce the impact from possible flooding.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Phetchaburi braces for dam spillover, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence