Peranakannitat Museum in Phuket Town
Right in the heart of old Phuket Town you can find the Peranakannitat Museum (also called the Baba Museum), which was officially opened in May 2017 by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Peranakannitat Museum in Phuket Town, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Phuket villagers fight forced evictions The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Residents from the Pracha Samakkee Community in Koh Kaew, north of Phuket Town, have...