Pedestrians injured in crash outside parliament in London
LONDON (AP) — London police say that a car has crashed into barriers outside the Houses of Parliament and that there are a number of injured. Police said that the driver of car, a man, was arrested at scene after the incident which took place at 7:37 a.m. Tuesday in London. No other details were […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pedestrians injured in crash outside parliament in London, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Tuesday, 14 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Two dead, six injured in Japan after bus drives through pedestrians in Kobe SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - A public bus hit pedestrians on Sunday at a road crossing near a major railway station in the city of Kobe in western Japan, killing two people and injuring at...
- Vote! Elderly driver crashes car in Tokyo, killing mother and child SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Police in Tokyo suspect a car crash on Saturday that killed a 3-year-old girl and her 31-year-old mother may have been caused by human error, in the absence of evidence...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says