Peace in Afghanistan more elusive as Taliban shrug off talks
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — With the Taliban shrugging off the Afghan government’s latest offers of a cease-fire and negotiations, peace seems as elusive as it has been for decades in this war-battered country, both for troops on the front lines and for civilians facing frequent attacks. The Taliban have been gaining more ground in their […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Peace in Afghanistan more elusive as Taliban shrug off talks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Afghanistan rebukes Pakistan ambassador in ripple effect from Kashmir attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Afghanistan's Foreign Ministry summoned the Pakistani ambassador on Wednesday over his remarks that Afghan peace...
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan warns that Afghan talks will be affected if India retaliates over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Pakistan's ambassador to Afghanistan said on Tuesday that peace talks between the United States and...
- Vote! Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Thursday’s attack on Indian troops in the Kashmir Valley by the Pakistan-based Jaish e-Mohammed (JeM)...