Pattaya baht bus driver returns bag with 50k THB cash to Indian tourist
An Indian tourist in Pattaya has thanked a baht bus driver for returning his bag which contained 50,000 baht in cash. Sachin Yadav, 22, had been travelling from his hotel to Walking Street when he left his bag in the back of the baht bus on Friday. Bus driver Sayan Lakthong, 39, took the bag to the baht bus office in Pattaya and staff were able to track down Mr Yadav and arrange for him to pick up his bag. When collecting his bag, Mr Yadav praised the honesty of driver and gave him a cash reward for his good deed. Sanook The post Pattaya baht bus driver returns bag with 50k THB cash to Indian tourist appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pattaya baht bus driver returns bag with 50k THB cash to Indian tourist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist Samui Times (Yesterday) - NewGen Airways has issued a public apology for the actions of one of its staff...
- Vote! 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTOS: สวยพันธุ์ไม้ ท้ายบ้าน / อาสาสมัครมูลนิธิร่วมกตัญญูจังหวัดสระแก้ว จุดวัฒนานคร 19 people have been injured after a bus plunged...
- Vote! India vows ‘sacrifice not in vain’ after car bomb kills 44 troops, obliterating their bus in disputed Kashmir SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A suicide bomber rammed a car into a bus carrying Indian paramilitary police in Kashmir...