Patong raid nets more than 4,000 items of fake-brand clothing
PHUKET: Police from the Royal Thai Police Economic Crime Suppression Division (ECD).and officials from Department of Intellectual Property yesterday (Oct 16) arrested two men at the popular OTOP market in Patong and seized more than 4,000 fake brand-name products.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Patong raid nets more than 4,000 items of fake-brand clothing, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money
- - Bangkok air pollution hits danger levels; government measures scorned
- Older News
- Vote! Two Chinese held for suspected card forgery Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - CHON BURI: Two Chinese men have been arrested and many fake electronic cards and other...