Patong Police chief creates LINE group with locals to monitor tourist road users
PHUKET: Patong Police have urged Patong locals to report any disruptive behaviour in the area after locals complained about tourists on motorbikes riding fast and making loud noises at night near Malin Plaza in Patong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Patong Police chief creates LINE group with locals to monitor tourist road users, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 8 March
- Older News
- Vote! Jamie’s Phuket: A visit to Doi Thepnimit temple The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - I noticed a few photos appearing of a new temple under construction last year on the hillside above Patong Beach and had also seen the access road to this new...
- Vote! Patong power pole works cause monster traffic tailback The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
- Vote! Patong power pole works causes monster traffic tailback. The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Merkel: We're prepared for Any Brexit Outcome
- - Islamic State claims Afghan wedding blast as families bury the dead
- - Hong Kong Protests Enter 11th Week With Large but Peaceful Rally
- - Bikie boss denied entry to Thailand after bail change
- - Malaysians driving in Thailand urged to ensure their licence and insurance are valid
- - Relaxing of LTV for homebuyers to help property market
- - Hong Kong Residents Protest Peacefully in Latest Push for Reforms
- - Charity Rejects Spanish Offer to Take in African Migrants that Italy Rejected
- - Restrictions Continue in Kashmir Despite Security Ease
- - Gibraltar Rejects US Pressure to Hold Iranian Oil Tanker