Patong Police chief creates LINE group with locals to monitor tourist road users
PHUKET: Patong Police have urged Patong locals to report any disruptive behaviour in the area after locals complained about tourists on motorbikes riding fast and making loud noises at night near Malin Plaza in Patong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Patong Police chief creates LINE group with locals to monitor tourist road users, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Today
- Older News
- Vote! Manhunt underway as Patong taxi driver shot dead in broad daylight The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Patong police are hunting for a taxi driver who is believed to have shot dead another taxi driver in broad daylight at a taxi rank in Patong....
- Vote! Contract signed: Patong beachfront power lines, fibre-optic cable to be installed underground The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Mayor Chalermluck Kepsub yesterday (Mar 5) signed the formal contact hiring joint-venture I.M.P Consortium to install the power lines and communications cables, including a fibre-optic main, underground along...
- Vote! Chinese tourist drowns at Patong Beach after entering water drunk, despite warnings The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: A 30-year-old Chinese tourist drowned at Patong Beach early Saturday morning (Mar 2) after ignoring warnings to not enter the water while drunk....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - First bank in Thailand to use facial recognition to open accounts
- - A third king cobra caught at Kathu construction camp
- - Safety zone at Phuket Airport to be implemented
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: No more plane selfies? Emergency water for Koh Kaew? Party disbanded! || March 8
- - Patong Police chief creates LINE group with locals to monitor tourist road users
- - Tourists urged to stay off airport's 'selfie runway'
- - Police reveal new suspect in Chinese tourist tuk-tuk attack
- - Ride-Hailing Firm Grab To Invest "Substantially" In Indonesia
- - China's Huawei Sues US Government Over Ban
- - Constitutional Court rules to dissolve TRC party