Patong Mayor holds emergency meeting over floods, landslides
PHUKET: The Mayor of Patong today held an emergency meeting with relevant local government officials over yesterday’s flooding and landslides in Patong and Kamala.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Patong Mayor holds emergency meeting over floods, landslides, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 3 October
- Older News
- Vote! Death Toll in Indonesia Flooding, Landslides Rises to 89 VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Emergency officials in Indonesia say 89 people have now been confirmed dead after three days of flash floods and mudslides in the eastern province of Papua. The worst-hit area is...
- Vote! At least 58 dead, thousands homeless, after flash floods hit Indonesia’s Papua province SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Flash floods in Indonesia’s eastern Papua province have killed at least 58 people, an official said Sunday, as rescuers battled mud, rocks and fallen trees in the hunt for survivors.The...
- Vote! At least 50 killed as flash floods hit Indonesia’s Papua province SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - At least 50 people have been killed by flash floods in Indonesia’s eastern Papua province, an official said Sunday, as rescuers raced to find more victims of the disaster.The floods...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Ex-Chinese Construction Exec Found Guilty in US of Forced Labor Charges
- - Hong Kong, like other cities, is running out of room for the dead
- - ‘David vs. Goliath’ in South China Sea: Beijing must take us seriously, say ex-Philippine officials seeking ICC probe into Xi Jinping
- - China to give US$989 million loan to Sri Lanka for major new motorway project
- - Trump Reverses Some Sanctions on N. Korea
- - ABS-CBN Documentaries to screen in Hong Kong
- - Pelican BioThermal Announces Asia Award for Excellence
- - Big Joke: Now Lt-Gen brings tears of joy to the bereaved as he smashes funeral scam
- - Japanese family offer 50,000 baht reward for information about missing father in Chiang Mai
- - Police discuss harsher driving offence penalties