Patong, Karon, Kata power, water supply to be affected by electricity mains upgrade
PHUKET: The main popular tourism Phuket beach areas of Patong, Karon and Kata will be affected by power and mains water supply outages tomorrow (Aug 16) as the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) installs a new mains cable connection serving the areas.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Patong, Karon, Kata power, water supply to be affected by electricity mains upgrade, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 15 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Uganda Launches China-Built Isimba Dam VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Uganda on Thursday launched the China-built Isimba Hydropower Dam in the country's east. The $568 million dam is expected to improve access to power in Uganda, where less than 30...
- Vote! Free emergency water now deployed across Phuket The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Residents across Phuket left high and dry without mains water supply due to reduced pressure can now call local authorities to have free emergency water delivered to their homes....
- Vote! Power outage to leave Cherng Talay, Kamala, Srisoonthorn without water The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The power outage in Cherng Talay tomorrow (Mar 22) will leave Cherng Talay, Kamala and Srisoonthorn without mains water supply, the Phuket Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival