Park, load, go: Amazon brings grocery pickup to Whole Foods
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon, known for bringing items to shoppers’ homes, is adding a curbside pickup option at Whole Foods for Prime members. Shoppers will be able to order eggs, milk and other groceries on the Prime Now app and park in reserved spaces for workers will place the items in their cars. Curbside […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Park, load, go: Amazon brings grocery pickup to Whole Foods, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Brazilian army battling Amazon blazes Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is sending troops to battle fires roaring through vast expanses of the Amazon as President Donald Trump offered US support to combat the disaster....
- Older News
- Vote! UN, France raise concern over Amazon wildfires 'crisis' Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - SALVADOR, Brazil: Paris and the United Nations called Thursday for the protection of the fire-plagued Amazon rainforest as Brazil's right-wing president accused his French counterpart of having a "colonialist mentality"...
- Vote! AWS expands presence in Thailand Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Amazon Web Services (AWS), a cloud service arm under tech giant Amazon, has vowed to focus on the Thai market by increasing the workforce and possibly setting up a data...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'
- - Hong Kong Braces For New Protests
- - Injured, pregnant Kashmiris cut off from emergency aid as phone lines go dead in Modi’s communications blackout