Park, load, go: Amazon brings grocery pickup to Whole Foods
NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon, known for bringing items to shoppers’ homes, is adding a curbside pickup option at Whole Foods for Prime members. Shoppers will be able to order eggs, milk and other groceries on the Prime Now app and park in reserved spaces for workers will place the items in their cars. Curbside […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Park, load, go: Amazon brings grocery pickup to Whole Foods, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Impossible Foods sets its sights on Asia, which consumes nearly half the world's meat CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - "Asia is by far the number one focus for us. It is core to our mission; core to our business," says Nick Halla, senior vice president for international at Impossible...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury