Pakistan's Supreme Court to rule on Christian woman facing death over blasphemy
Pakistan's Supreme Court is due on Wednesday to rule on the final appeal by a Christian woman sentenced to death by hanging over blasphemy allegations, a case that has drawn global attention and condemnation. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pakistan's Supreme Court to rule on Christian woman facing death over blasphemy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Indonesia frees Christian politician jailed for blasphemy Bangkok Post (Today) - DEPOK, Indonesia: The popular former governor of Jakarta was released from jail on Thursday after...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Ahok: Former Jakarta governor released early from prison BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - The blasphemy conviction of 'Ahok', the Christian former governor of Jakarta, deeply divided Indonesia....
- Older News
- Vote! Incoming Pakistan Chief Justice opens new era for powerful court REUTERS ASIA NEWS (7 days ago) - Pakistan swears in a new chief justice on Friday, opening the next chapter for the...