Pakistan's PM Imran Khan to visit China next week, sign new pacts
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit China next week to meet its leaders and deliver a keynote speech at the vast Belt and Road Forum in Beijing, the South Asian nation's foreign ministry said on Wednesday, as economic anxiety grows at home. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan's PM Imran Khan to visit China next week, sign new pacts, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Official: Border Skirmishes with India Kill 35 in Pakistani Kashmir VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - A top official in Pakistan disclosed Tuesday that recent cross-border skirmishes with India have killed dozens of people and injured hundreds of others on the Pakistani side of the disputed...
- Vote! Trump, Pakistan's Khan discuss reducing tension with India over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump talked to Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday about the need to reduce tensions with India over Kashmir and avoid steps that might escalate the...
- Vote! Pakistan Extends Army Chief's Term Amid Tensions With India VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan extended the term of his military chief Monday amid dangerously escalating tensions with rival India over the disputed Kashmir region. General Qamar Javed Bajwa, the Pakistani...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - UN: Myanmar Military Intended to Perpetrate Genocide Against Rohingya Muslims
- - Jewish Groups Speak Out Against Trump Immigration Policy
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Under Way
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Underway
- - US Tells Canada It's Urging China to Free Detained Canadians
- - New Sudan Sovereign Council Woman Vows to Uphold Rights of All
- - Nigerian Refugees Start Voluntary Return from Cameroon