Pakistan's new government to open talks with IMF for financial assistance
Pakistan's new government has decided to open talks on emergency financial assistance with the International Monetary Fund amid a mounting balance of payments crisis, the finance minister told local television on Monday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pakistan's new government to open talks with IMF for financial assistance, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan warns that Afghan talks will be affected if India retaliates over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Pakistan's ambassador to Afghanistan said on Tuesday that peace talks between the United States and...
- Vote! Pakistan PM urges talks on Kashmir blast, warns India against attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Tuesday Pakistan was ready to cooperate with India...
- Vote! Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Thursday’s attack on Indian troops in the Kashmir Valley by the Pakistan-based Jaish e-Mohammed (JeM)...