Pakistan's delayed gas-power plants set for final pre-operations checks in December-January: official
Three gas-fired power plants commissioned last year to ease electricity shortages in Pakistan, which have been beset by delays, are set for final pre-operations checks in the December-January period, an official from Pakistan LNG said on Monday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan's delayed gas-power plants set for final pre-operations checks in December-January: official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 22 October
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan eyes $900 million investment deals during Malaysian PM's visit REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan is set to sign deals worth $900 million in telecoms, information technology during a three day visit by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, a senior official said on Thursday....
- Vote! Pakistan's Engro starts operations at large lignite power station REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Pakistan's Engro Powergen Thar Private Ltd (EPTL) on Tuesday started test run operations at a large power station that will use domestic lignite coal to generate electricity, the company's chief...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival