Pakistani lawmakers elect Imran Khan as new prime minister
Pakistani lawmakers elected former cricket legend Imran Khan prime minister on Friday, paving the way for him to form a coalition government whose first major task will be to avert a brewing economic crisis. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistani lawmakers elect Imran Khan as new prime minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 17 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan's Prime Minister Khan in Iran to talk security, ties REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan arrived in Iran on Sunday to discuss security and regional issues, Iranian state TV reported, a day after Islamabad urged Tehran to act against militants...
- Vote! Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The Baloch insurgents who killed 14 people along Pakistan's coast this week are based in neighbouring Iran, Pakistan's foreign minister said on Saturday, heightening tensions ahead of Prime Minister Imran...
- Vote! Pakistan PM Imran Khan hints at further cabinet changes after 'batting order' shuffle REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Friday that he would not hesitate to make more changes to his cabinet if required a day after a major reshuffle that saw...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25
- - Phuket Town rolls out emergency water supply
- - Putin: N.Korea ready to denuclearise if it gets guarantees
- - Putin: North Korea Needs Security Guarantees to Denuclearize