Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan
Pakistan is ready to help India investigate the deadliest blast in Kashmir in decades, but will retaliate if Delhi attacks, Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Tuesday as tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals soared.Khan used a nationally televised address to demand Delhi share proof of Islamabad’s involvement in last week’s suicide blast, which killed 41 people in Indian-held Kashmir and unleashed a fresh diplomatic crisis over the disputed Himalayan region.The attack was claimed by Pakistan…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Pakistan wants peace with India and they should focus on health and education, the Pakistani president said on Saturday during a parade to show off its military might following a...
- Vote! Pakistan call for peace with India as it shows off its military might REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistan wants peace with India and they should focus on health and education, the Pakistani president said on Saturday during a parade to show off its military might following a...
- Vote! Why Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘watchman’ campaign could easily slip into vigilantism SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Last week, India’s incumbent Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) released its pre-election campaign. Dubbed the “chowkidar” (watchman) campaign, it aims to encourage Indians to be the country’s watchmen, with the tagline...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders
- - Phuket goes to the polls for national election
- - Revving up for Phuket Bike Week 2019
- - Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?