Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan
Pakistan is ready to help India investigate the deadliest blast in Kashmir in decades, but will retaliate if Delhi attacks, Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Tuesday as tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals soared.Khan used a nationally televised address to demand Delhi share proof of Islamabad’s involvement in last week’s suicide blast, which killed 41 people in Indian-held Kashmir and unleashed a fresh diplomatic crisis over the disputed Himalayan region.The attack was claimed by Pakistan…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! India election: Can the country's tradition of diversity withstand a second 'Modi wave'? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - After India’s six-week election that ended on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) looks set to lead a coalition government and rule for a second term.But unlike...
- Older News
- Vote! India election: Narendra Modi’s BJP coalition looks set to retain power with stronger support than before SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - India’s ruling coalition led by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday looked set to win an even bigger majority in parliament than the massive mandate it got five years...
- Vote! India at the crossroads: country’s commitment to diversity and tolerance hangs in the balance SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - After India’s six-week election that ended on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) looks set to lead a coalition government and rule for a second term.But unlike...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket