Pakistan to approach IMF and 'friendly countries' for loans: PM
Pakistan will go to the International Monetary Fund and friendly countries for financial help to avert a looming balance of payments crisis, Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Wednesday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pakistan to approach IMF and 'friendly countries' for loans: PM, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - China is promising about $3.5 billion to help bolster Pakistan's dwindling foreign cash reserves and...
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan 'very close' to securing IMF bailout: minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Pakistan is likely to secure an International Monetary Fund (IMF) bailout soon to stave off...
- Vote! US team in Beijing for trade talks after IMF 'storm' warning Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - BEIJING: US negotiators were in Beijing Monday for a new round of high-stakes trade talks,...