Pakistan seeks to build oil refinery near Gwadar port - minister
Pakistan wants to build an oil refinery near the deep-water port of Gwadar to reduce petroleum product imports, a planning official said on Tuesday as the government hosted a Saudi delegation reported to be considering funding the project. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pakistan seeks to build oil refinery near Gwadar port - minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants VOA NEWS (Today) - China is promising about $3.5 billion to help bolster Pakistan's dwindling foreign cash reserves and...
- Older News
- Vote! Venezuela turns to India for oil exports as U.S. sanctions bite REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Venezuela's oil exports have tapered off and shifted toward India since new U.S. sanctions began...
- Vote! Venezuela turns to Asia as sanctions cut oil flow to U.S., Europe REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Venezuela's oil exports have tapered off and shifted toward Asia since new U.S. sanctions began...