Pakistan quickly needs bigger FX reserves, more reforms - IMF
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) warned on Friday that Pakistan needs to quickly secure "significant external financing" to stave off a foreign currency crisis, though it did not suggest who could supply the money. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan quickly needs bigger FX reserves, more reforms - IMF, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Exploration at Kekra-1 well off Pakistan ends - OGDC spokesman REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - The consortium exploring the Kekra-1 well off the coast of Pakistan is ending drilling operations after no reserves of oil and gas were found, a spokesman for Oil and Gas...
- Vote! Corrected: IMF - too early to assess Sri Lanka economic damage from Easter bombings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - (This version of the story corrects the source in paragraphs 9, 10, 12, 13 making clear that Subir Gokarn's and Mahinda Siriwardana's views reflect Sri Lanka's and are not the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters