Pakistan PM warns India against attack, urges talks on Kashmir blast
Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Tuesday Pakistan would retaliate if India were to attack in response to a bombing in the disputed Kashmir region, which India blamed on Pakistan, while adding he wanted to cooperate in investigating the blast. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan PM warns India against attack, urges talks on Kashmir blast, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Cricket: Sports and politics to mix again in India-Pakistan match-up REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - The old adage that sports and politics do not mix will ring hollow again when former champions India and Pakistan clash in a geopolitically charged World Cup match months after...
- Vote! India’s Modi and Pakistan PM highlight need for ‘peace,’ after vote ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Pakistani rival Imran Khan sent messages highlighting the need for “peace” Thursday after Modi’s hawkish party won a new term in power. While...
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan says it wants peace with India, conducts missile test REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistan has signalled a willingness to open peace talks with India as Prime Minister Narendra Modi appears set to return to power in New Delhi after an election fought in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea