Pakistan PM Khan appoints new finance ministry chief in major reshuffle
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan made a sweeping cabinet reshuffle on Thursday after only seven months in power and appointed Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as de facto finance minister to steer the country through worsening economic turmoil. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan PM Khan appoints new finance ministry chief in major reshuffle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Finance ministry cuts 2019 GDP growth forecast to 3% Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Thailand's finance ministry has cut its 2019 economic growth forecast to 3.0% from the 3.8% it projected in April, due to falling exports....
- Vote! Trump, Pakistan's Khan discuss reducing tension with India over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump talked to Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday about the need to reduce tensions with India over Kashmir and avoid steps that might escalate the...
- Vote! Pakistan army chief gets three-year extension REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistan's army chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, was handed a three-year extension on Monday as tension with neighbouring India flared this month over the disputed territory of Kashmir, the prime...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - UN: Myanmar Military Intended to Perpetrate Genocide Against Rohingya Muslims
- - Jewish Groups Speak Out Against Trump Immigration Policy
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Under Way
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Underway
- - US Tells Canada It's Urging China to Free Detained Canadians
- - New Sudan Sovereign Council Woman Vows to Uphold Rights of All
- - When India’s government abuses power, the media cheer