Pakistan PM Imran Khan appoints new finance minister in major re-shuffle
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan made a sweeping cabinet re-shuffle on Thursday and named Abdul Hafeez Sheikh as the new finance minister to replace Asad Umar, who stepped down earlier in the day. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan PM Imran Khan appoints new finance minister in major re-shuffle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 18 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Pakistan PM suspends police amid outrage over child's murder REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has suspended police accused of being slow to investigate the abduction and murder of a 10-year-old girl in a case that has sparked national outrage,...
- Vote! Pakistan PM Imran Khan congratulates Modi on election victory, calls for peace REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan congratulated India's Narendra Modi on the runaway election victory of his Hindu-nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters