Pakistan may go to IMF but will seek other options first: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Sunday that Pakistan might need to return to the International Monetary Fund to address its mounting balance of payments crisis but would seek funding from friendly countries first. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Pakistan may go to IMF but will seek other options first: PM, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! India warns of ‘befitting reply’ to Pakistan over Kashmir attack, which left 44 troops dead SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned Pakistan on Friday to expect a strong response to...
- Vote! Pakistan says will host peace talks between U.S. and Afghan Taliban: minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The next round of peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the United States will...
- Vote! Pakistan confirms will host peace talks between U.S. and Afghan Taliban: minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The next round of peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the United States will...