Pakistan gunmen kidnap and kill 14 bus passengers bound for coastal town home to China’s belt and road port
Unidentified gunmen killed 14 people in southwestern Pakistan after pulling them from several passenger buses, sifting through their identity cards and kidnapping them, a Pakistani official said on Thursday.No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack on the passengers who were travelling on a coastal highway from the financial hub of Karachi towards Gwadar, the Arabian Sea port town where China is building a deep water port.Southwestern Baluchistan province has long been plagued by…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan gunmen kidnap and kill 14 bus passengers bound for coastal town home to China’s belt and road port, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka in talks with India, Japan to build container terminal in Colombo REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka is in advanced talks with India and Japan to construct a container terminal at the port in Colombo, next to a Chinese terminal built as part of Beijing's...
- Vote! Emergency! China bound plane returns to Don Mueang as cabin fills with smoke Samui Times (5 days ago) - A New Gen Airways jet bound from Don Mueang to Xuzhou in China was forced to return to Thailand after smoke filled the cabin. Flight E3 865 was a charter...
- Vote! UPDATE: Total 4 deaths in Phang Nga Chinese tour bus crash Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - One person died at the scene yesterday while another three have since died in hospital. Nine other people sustained injuries in yesterday’s incident in Phang Nga when a pick-up, careering...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - New election being held in Chiang Mai's Consitutency 8
- - Majority foresee more conflict after new govt in place: Suan Dusit Poll
- - Experts: Combine US, S. Korean Missile Systems to Boost Defense vs. North
- - Election of Chuan Leekpai as House Speaker shows rifts in both power blocs