Pakistan eyes $900 million investment deals during Malaysian PM's visit
Pakistan is set to sign deals worth $900 million in telecoms, information technology during a three day visit by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, a senior official said on Thursday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Pakistan eyes $900 million investment deals during Malaysian PM's visit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 21 March
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Afghanistan's Ghani to visit Pakistan in bid to step up peace effort REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Afghanistan's President Ashraf Ghani will visit Pakistan on Thursday to meet Prime Minister Imran Khan, less than a week after its neighbour hosted Afghan opposition leaders to discuss ways to...
- Older News
- Vote! 1MDB scandal: Malaysia’s criminal case against Goldman Sachs delayed until September after Mahathir Mohamad dismisses US$241 million compensation as ‘peanuts’ SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Malaysia’s criminal case against US investment bank Goldman Sachs involving US$6.5 billion 1MDB bonds will be postponed to September, a court ruled on Monday, after defence lawyers asked for more...
- Vote! Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Goldman Sachs helped state firm 1MDB to raise $6.5 billion in 2012 and 2013, and collected higher-than-typical fees of $600 million for the deals....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket