Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships
The institution suspends donations from the Chinese telecoms giant amid continuing spying controversy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Oxford University suspends Huawei donations and sponsorships, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Depressed out-of-work chef found hanged
- - Weather for February 20
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- Older News
- Vote! Huawei's founder says world can't live without it Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - BEIJING - The founder of Chinese telecom giant Huawei has hit back at US efforts...
- Vote! The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - Ren Zhengfei tells BBC that Huawei will survive despite security concerns and the criminal case...
- Vote! Huawei risk can be managed, say UK cyber-security chiefs BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - UK intelligence chiefs conclude the Chinese tech giant Huawei can bid for work on telecoms...