Over 100 killed, millions displaced from floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
Floods have forced more than four million people from their homes across India, Nepal and Bangladesh and killed more than 100 people as torrential rains in the initial days of monsoons wreaked havoc. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Over 100 killed, millions displaced from floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 15 July
- Older News
- Vote! Nearly 200 killed as floods ravage India and Myanmar SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - The death toll from floods in the Indian states of Karnataka, Kerala and Maharashtra rose to 147, state authorities said on Sunday, as rescue teams raced to evacuate people and...
- Vote! Death Toll Nears 200 in Flood-Stricken India VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - Rescue operations continued in four Indian states where monsoon floods have killed nearly 200 people and forced more than 1 million from their homes. The western and southern states of Kerala,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Protests Spread Worldwide
- - Sudanese Celebrate Signing of Political Agreement After Months of Protests
- - Startup Ideas, Courtesy of Government Labs: One Firm Connects Entrepreneurs With New Technology
- - A Digital Setting For A Classical Violin Concert
- - Where learned you that oath, fool?
- - Singaporean gets life in prison for killing Chinese lover, burning her body over 3 days
- - Malaysia dangles post-Brexit trade deal in front of Britain if it breaks with EU on palm oil ban
- - Britain's Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Epstein abuse claims: report
- - Cambodia launches state-backed online sales platform
- - Prawit opposes visa waiver for Chinese, Indian visitors